Iklan Di Sini

Our Journey of Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

HAPPY BIRTHAY & HAPPY 2nd ANNIVERSARY

Hi.

Setelah sekian lama, aku kembali. Entah samada for good or for a while. Heh. Being busy as a counsellor and as a student. Again. Journey to the Master for the 2 nd time. Later la cerita about the journey. Heh.

Last week is my birthday. First time in my life dapat 3 kek sekaligus. On my birthday itself, diraikan oleh my students then midnight with my friend. Alhamdulillah. Tomorrow lak dapat sebiji lagi kek from my colleagues  Feeling blessed.

Tahun ni kami berdua tak ke mana. Masing-masing sibuk. Hubby datang and accompany me pergi dan balik kerja. Well, that is more than enough. I love you hubby, from the bottom of my heart. Happy anniversary.




Related Article:

0 intelligent commentors:

Post a Comment

Jom Membebel Sini :)