Iklan Di Sini

Our Journey of Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

SEGMEN TANYA DAN JAWAB BY YANIE

Assalamualaikum W.B.T & Gud morning :)

Saya join segmen yg dibuat oleh adik manis kita iaitu YANIE. Ada 30 soalan dari Yanie, dan 30 jawapan lah jugak dari saya :P So, sapa nak join, boleh terjah blog Yanie k. Cekidaut :)


1.Your Girl Bestfriend : Dedek, Grace, Beb Phine & Marie
2. Your Boy Bestfriend : My Mr. Hubby :)
3. Your Nickname : Nono (closed friends) & Yati (my friends after getting my Master.. boleh cenggitu :p)
4. Your Favourite Food : Mi Kolok & Rojak Sotong (Cina buat k, Melayu x sedap! tp HALAL)
5. Your Favourite Drink : Teh C Peng Special
6. Do You Have Mental Problems : Bad Temper & Moody (that one also called mental problem what)
7. Something You Can't Live Without : Latest.. My Ipad! n Bantal busuk!
8. Last Person You Called : My hubby erkk confused, org terakhir yg dihubungi musuh kot.
9. Your Birthday : 5.11.2012 (Scorpion girl)
10. Someone You Love : My Hubby, My Mom & family
11. Someone You Hate : Cheater
12. Last Text Said :Me tido lok :)
13. Your Super Bestfriend : All my bestfriend is SUPER!
14. Do You Believe In God? : Yes, definitely.
15. Would You Take You Ex Back? : Nah! I'm married now.
16. Someone You Miss : My Hubby, we in long distance relationship
17. Last Person That Made You Laugh *sertakan tarikh kalau boleh* : My Hubby * we last meet on 19th December 2012 ms anta hubby g airport
18. Your Favourite Song : No Promises by Shayne Ward
19. Is 2012 Are The Best Year Of Your Life : Yup! 
20. Do You Like Malay Food : Yup especially on Sarawak Malay Food
21. How Old Are You : 27
22. Do You Regret Anything From Your Past ? : Yup, some part of it
23. Where Do You Want To Honeymoon ? : Korea!
24. Do You Believe In True Love : Yup!
25. What Is Your Attitude : Procrastinator!
26. Are You Scared Of GHOST? : Nope! emmm.. maybe! Hahha
27. What Is Your Status ? (Single / Taken / Married / Divorced / What ? ) : Just Married!
28. Have You Ever Broke Someone's Heart? : Yup, my 1st ex!
29. Who Is Your Favourite Singer ? : Opick
30. What is your favourite colour ? : Mustard, Red, Blue, Olive green... all la!

Ok! I'm done! Nak sambung kerja! Hahaha.

Related Article:

0 intelligent commentors:

Post a Comment

Jom Membebel Sini :)