Iklan Di Sini

Our Journey of Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, October 28, 2011

LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP

Assalamualaikum & Mornink  Peeps! Happy Friday!

Have you ever think to get involve in distance relationship, either direct or indirect? Direct means from the first day you started the relationship, you already know that you'll involve in the distance relationship. Indirect relationship means you don't know in future that you'll had that relationship. 

By the way, distance relationship for me is not a fearful, it is for the bold. It's for those who know what the TRUST and COMMITMENT truly mean for. For me, that is the key to lock the distance relationship.
Credit Picture: fsa.zedge.net
Sometimes it was sad, when the time I need him, he was not around near. Looking other couples walking happily together was a painful to me. But whenever I start feeling sad because of missing him, i'll keep reminding myself how lucky I am to have someone like you him. The thought of being with you in future (Insya-ALLAH), gives me the strength to go on today.

I WILL LOVE YOU

As long as I can dream,
As long as I can think,
As long as I have a memory,
I will love you.

As long as I have eyes to see,
and ears to hear,
and lips to speak,
I will love you.

As long as I have a heart to feel, 
A soul stirring within me,
an imagination to hold you,
I will love you.

As long as there is time,
As long as there is love,
As long as there is you,
As long as I have a breath,
to speak your name
I will love you.
Because I Love you for no reason.
-Bebita-



Related Article:

0 intelligent commentors:

Post a Comment

Jom Membebel Sini :)