Iklan Di Sini

Our Journey of Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The greatest man.. He is my boss!

Assalamualaikum & Salam sejahtera!

Today just started key in our data with some helpers yet Dr Chang's students. This project called Graduates Exit SUrvey which is including for my future thesis and Dr Chang's students. I'm glad Dr Chang is my supervisor. He help me a lot and taught me to think out of a box.

But sometimes his expectation was to high for ordinary student like me -.-. in the other side, his style change me lots. Highest thank you for him. He is hrdworking person, inspiring me to manage my time and plan my work (which hrd for me to follow). Always support us whenever we need, back up us in whatever situation (which no racist) compared to the person from your own 'root'.

Dear sir, whatever mistake I hve done I'm sorry!I really sorry for the careless I've done. Now I learn my mistake and I won't repeat it again in the future. Tsk!Tsk!

Related Article:

0 intelligent commentors:

Post a Comment

Jom Membebel Sini :)