Iklan Di Sini

Our Journey of Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

PERSON BEHIND THE BLOG


I came to UKM in July 2005 to study Psychology in National University of Malaysia (also known as Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, UKM).  I’m glad and very please to be in UKM, because of that I decided to continue my master in Communicaton Management also in UKM. It is over 4 years now since I first came minus two years because I was going back to Sarawak.

I’ve seen so many new things and different kind of cultures not only in UKM but also in another states around Semenanjung Malaysia which I believe have made me a better person today. If I could summarize me in few words, I would say: I’m someone who love to travel, love breathtaking scenery/architectual and get easily amuse by people, environment and their unique behavior.

Therefore in April 2009 I’ve decided to create norhayatihjbasri.blogspot.com to share with everyone my journey Nature of Life through pictures and writings. I’m not a professional photographer / writer, therefore you would see my lack of experience in the pictures/writings. If anyone ever have a good advice, feel free to comment. I believe there’s still a room for improvement and I’m totally open for feedback.

If you happen to be around Malaysia (most probably Kuala Lumpur/Kajang/Bangi) and want to meet up, just let me know. I’m very please to actually knowing almost everyone. :P

Disclaimer: All pictures display in this blog are from my collection unless stated. If anyone interested in using the pictures, let me know first. :P

Related Article:

1 intelligent commentors:

Qaireen said...

i want to meet u ...

Post a Comment

Jom Membebel Sini :)