Iklan Di Sini

Our Journey of Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

VACATION??

Assalamualaikum & Hye everyone,

I think I too busy for last weekend, make my blog no entries for last week. Busy accompanying my cousin Cik Anggun Jelita & her/his brother coming Kuala Lumpur for their vacation (yahh, they vacations, not mine :P). To be frank, I so busy last week especially now our projects still in progress. Doing interviewing & so called 'borak-borak' but not with middle-class or low class group but they who sit as a Chairman of some company, intellectuals, journalist but also politician. Make my schedule so pack, but its doesn't mean I cannot spend a minutes with them ;P

Alright, forget about my work. I show some of my picture that I taken with my Cousin :P.
Tugu Negara
Can I exercise here?
Beautiful view at the back

Mid-Year Sale at Pavilion

Putrajaya Mosque

Yahh, i know..same pose right?
Kg Baru sidewalk
Continental Hotel, KL

ok..wait for next pictures..

Adioss.




Related Article:

2 intelligent commentors:

ChiccaStyle said...

Oh love this post!!!Have a great holiday honey!!!
http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

cheQnOnO said...

Thanks Federica!!Wish I can get a long holiday.

Post a Comment

Jom Membebel Sini :)