Iklan Di Sini

Our Journey of Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I DON'T UNDERSTAND

I don't understand
when people cannot be polite when other people talk politely to them,

I don't understand 
when people talk negatively about other people when themselves also has a negative sides,

I don't understand
why some people cannot accept other people jokes while they themselves also playing a joke without thinking their jokes is irritating or not,

And what I don't understand is why some people cannot accept other people opinions while they themselves want their opinion been acceptable.

what about yours?


Related Article:

2 intelligent commentors:

mykhalis said...

i understand,,but dont know how to write in english..hehe

cheQnOnO said...

u don't know how to write?now u already know how, u did it now kan..haha..

Post a Comment

Jom Membebel Sini :)